|From 60||€2.28 *|
|From 120||€1.76 *|
|From 240||€1.67 *|
|From 480||€1.57 *|
|From 1020||€1.48 *|
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 0120092R
Cardboard box with reversible flocked foam inlay in black / white.
Our recycled paper is made from 100% recycled material. 60% is post-industrial waste. The waste comes from the production of cardboard coffee cups: Waste that had been destined for the landfill is now finding a new life. The remaining 40% is post-consumer waste from European office and stationery waste.
inc. one single colour embossing on the lid
|Dimension:||209 x 45 x 20 mm|
|Material:||durable strong cardboard, covered with paper|
|inside:||reversible flocked foam inlay in black / white|
|Standard-Breite der Prägung:||40 mm|
|Standard-Position der Prägung:||mittig, zentriert auf dem Deckel|
|other specification:||Made in Germany, FSC, Green Line|